On November, 29th in Simferopol two Crimean organisations — Milli Firka and Coordination council of political forces of the Crimean Tatar people — and Federation of Crimean Tatar dernecks of Turkey have signed the agreement on establishment of the International forum of the Crimean Tatars.
The given agreement have signed: chairman of Kenesh Milli Firka Vasvi Abduraimov, on behalf of Presidium of Coordination council of political forces of the Crimean Tatar people Hubedin Kurtbedinov and the President of Federation of Crimean Tatar dernecks of Turkey Unver Sel.
In the agreement it is told:
Milli Firka, Coordination council of political forces of the Crimean Tatar people and Federation of the Crimean tatar dernecks of Turkey have entered into the present agreement on establishment of the International Forum of the Crimean Tatars (further the Forum).
1. A forum — constantly operating international institute uniting on a voluntary basis the political organisations of the Crimean Tatars of the Native land and diaspora on principles of the ORDER of the PEOPLE and the DECLARATION On the NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY of the CRIMEAN TATAR PEOPLE, for the purpose of preservation, revival and development of the Crimean Tatar nations, development and practical realisation of STRATEGY of DEVELOPMENT of the CRIMEAN TATAR PEOPLE In 21 CENTURY.
2. The forum is held in a format of meeting of delegates from Crimea and other countries of present residing of the Crimean Tatars.
3. The forum is convoked not less often than an once in a year in the countries of present residing of the Crimean Tatars, thus in Crimea is spent through time.
4. For work coordination during the period between Forums constantly operating COMMITTEE of the INTERNATIONAL FORUM of the CRIMEAN TATARS (further Committee) which is selected from among delegates of the Forum (not less than one representative from each country of present residing of the Crimean Tatars) is created.
5. Decisions in Committee are accepted by a consensus by a principle: one country — one voice.
6. The committee-man from a host country presides in Committee.
7. The Forum working language is Crimean tatar. Performances in other languages it is accompanied by transfer on Crimean Tatar language.
8. The given agreement is a basis for the subsequent activity of the Forum.
9. The present agreement is signed on November, 29th, 2009 in Simferopol (АRC) and comes into force from the moment of its signing.
10. The Forum constituent assembly to collect in first half of 2010 in Simferopol (Crimea).
Press-service Milli Firka