On 12 November 2013 there was a meeting of the veterans of the National movement of the Crimean Tatars and Crimean Tatar non-governmental organizations held in Simferopol at which there was a Declaration «Crimean Tatars against Hizb ut-Tahrir» approved.
CRIMEAN TATARS AGAINST HIZB UT-TAHRIR!
Declaration of the veterans of the National Movement of the Crimean Tatars
and Crimean Tatar community
Compatriots! Fellow citizens!
The strategic goal of the enemies of our people is to prevent the restoration of rights and the status of the Crimean Tatar people on the motherland in the Crimea. The part of this strategy and one of the tools of its implementation is the activity of the so-called «party» «Hizb ut-Tahrir».
The activists of this closed totalitarian sect using the most advanced technologies of zombification and canvassing, cast out their lines around the whole Crimea. The have chosen as their primary target the most active and the most vulnerable part of our people — our youth.
Using the energy of young people, their craving for the religion of their ancestors, their aspiration to change their life and the life of their nation, the residents of «Hizb ut-Tahrir», under the canopy of Islam, have managed to engage a lot of young people by deceptive means.
Now they are eliminated from the active part of the people becoming liegemen of someone else’s will. They were made to infringe our age-old traditions. They were made to forget about their Motherland. They were made to forget about their people. They were made to forget that they are the Crimean Tatars. They were made to forget about their liability to participate in the struggle for the restoration of the rights of their nation. Some of them were even made to forget about their families — and now they participate in the war in Syria and perish on foreign soil for alien ideas and interests.
At their last meeting in the Crimea in the presence of their foreign curators the local leaders of this sect declared that this is «Hizb ut-Tahrir» that is responsible for the Muslims and the Islam in the Crimea. These declarations present the Crimea as a nursery bed for the ideology of «Hizb ut-Tahrir» and all the Crimean Tatars as the accomplices of this Anti-Islamic sect. And that was widely circulated in the mass media.
«Hizb ut-Tahrir» fulfills several tasks in the Crimea:
1. Creation of a negative image of the Crimea in the world as a territory of instability and radicalism — for lowering the investment attractiveness of the Crimea, for its economic isolation, for removing the peninsula from the list of safe and perspective regions for international collaboration.
2. To prevent the Crimean Tatars from obtaining material aid from Muslim and other states and nations.
3. Creation in the Crimea and in Ukraine of the negative image of Islam and Muslims the biggest part of which in the Crimea is represented by the Crimean Tatars.
4. Organization of disruption and division of our nation into «right» and «wrong» Muslims, planting in the community of Crimean Tatars of fanaticism and intolerance to the nonconformity.
5. Establishment of «the fifth column» in the Crimea as a tool of outside interference and influence — for organizing in the Crimea and in Ukraine of diversions of different type and carrying out destructive activity under the guise of Islam.
6. Distraction of the active part of the nation — and especially young people — from the urgent problems of revivification and development of the nation on the historical homeland, their infatuation with the illusive ideas of «the world khalifat» construction.
7. Forbidding the Crimean Tatars to be elected and to work for the welfare of the people in the state government bodies and local government bodies.
«Hizb ut-Tahrir» brings serious damage with their activity to the establishment of the Crimean Tatar people on their Motherland, causes damage to the Muslims and the Islam as a religion.
The Crimean Tatars do not have and can not have anything in common with the goals and plans of «Hizb ut-Tahrir» including on the destabilization of the peninsula and organization on its territory of an armed conflict!
The ideas and principles of the National movement of the Crimean Tatars have nothing in common with the totalitarian ideology and destructive activity of «Hizb ut-Takhrir»!
The Islam professed from olden times by the Crimean Tatars does not have anything in common with the ideology of pseudo-islamic sect «Hizb ut-Tahrir»!
«Hizb ut-Takhrir» is a sect alien to our nation and to the Islam having neither authority nor rights to make any declarations on behalf of the Crimean Tatars, on behalf of the Muslims of the Crimea, on behalf of the religion of Islam. All their words and actions are blind and unquestioned execution of orders and directives of their foreign center.
The activity of «Hizb ut-Tahrir» is directed to the disintegration of our nation, to the abandonment of struggle of the nation for their rights, to the assimilation of the Crimean Tatar people, to the elimination of all positive achievements of the Crimean Tatars in independent Ukraine.
We, the veterans of the National movement of the Crimean Tatars and the representatives of the Crimean Tatar community, condemn fiercely the activity of «Hizb ut-Tahrir» extremely dangerous for our people!
We appeal to our compatriots to protect our youth at all cost explaining in families and in mosques the damage and the danger that «Hizb ut-Tahrir» brings to our people and to the whole Islam!
We reject categorically the pretensions of «Hizb ut-Tahrir» to have the leading role in the development of our people and the Islam in the Crimea!
Veterans of the National Movement of the Crimean Tatars:
1 Keshfedinov A. 1935
2 Abliazisov R. A. 1943
3 Seitmemetov Seit Veli 1932
4 Memetov Sh. V. 1939
5 Gralov Robespier 1933
6 Ametov Enver 1940
7 Seitumerov Refail 1930
8 Dzhemilev R. M. 1939
9 Umerov E. G. 1939
10 Dagdzhy T. Sh. 1932
11 Kasaev D.B. 1933
Non-governmental organization Milli Firka
Non-governmental organization «Sebat»
Non-governmental organization «The Crimean Centre «Initiative»
Crimean Republican Organization of the party «United left and villagers»